Information about your visit to our Museum
The Deutsches Bergbau-Museum Bochum, the Leibniz Research Museum for Geo-resources, is again open, and is operating in line with all legal regulations, as well as the recommendations issued by the Association of German Museums.
Please register in advance for all guided tours: by telephone on +49 234 5877-126 or by e-mail to email@example.com (Tue. to Fri. from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm). You will receive a confirmation.
A SUMMARY OF THE MEASURES WE HAVE TAKEN TO ENSURE THAT WE DEAL WITH THE SARS-COV-2 CORONAVIRUS RESPONSIBLY:
- Clear visitor routing system to the ticket office | information desk, and for ensuring the physical distancing rules in all areas
- Limited visitor numbers
- Pay-what-you-want model for day tickets, including throughout September 30th
- Cashless payment with EC card preferred
- Protection of ticket office and information desk staff
- Step-by-step opening of exhibition areas
- A visit to the visitors mine is only possible with a guided tour
- The tower ascent is closed due to the lift-only access
- Guided tours will be organised while maintaining hygiene protocols
- Visitors are asked to wear masks (similar to the mandatory wearing of masks in numerous public institutions in the State of North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Increased cleaning routines and specific measures within exhibition spaces
- Information on physical distancing rules and hygiene measures
- Training for visitor services staff
INFORMATION FOR VISITORS WITH LIMITED MOBILITY
In view of the current situation, visitors with limited mobility and visitors with prams or buggies are asked to call visitor services. We will hold the door open for you, and activate the lift for your use: +49 234 5877-126
CONTACTING VISITOR SERVICES
If you require any information or have any queries regarding your visit to the Deutsches Bergbau-Museum Bochum, please contact our visitor services.
Telephone number +49 234 5877-220 (Tue. to Fri. from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm), or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Up-to-date information on arrangements for visitors to the Deutsches Bergbau-Museum Bochum can also be found on our poster available here.