We are pleased that you would like to visit the Deutsches Bergbau-Museum Bochum. Due to the current Corona Protection Ordinance, registration is now required to visit the museum. This also applies to annual ticket holders, as this is the only way we can comply with the maximum limit of visitors. Thank you for your understanding.
Please also note that as of now, proof of a certified negative coronary test performed within 24 hours prior to the visit is required for a visit.
In order to be able to prepare for your visit as best as possible, we kindly ask you to completely fill out our contact form with all mandatory fields. Please note that the form is only an enquiry. You will receive a separate booking confirmation via e-mail from our visitor service.
Registrations for guided tours and events are not included in this form.
Please take a moment to note the following information:
- We collect your contact details to respond to your enquiries and clarify queries, as well as for any necessary tracing.
- The form must be filled out completely and separately for each household to guarantee the traceability of the contacts.
- Please indicate the desired time slot for your visit. Your reservation entitles you to admission within 45 minutes of the start of the booked time slot. Please understand that we can only allow a deviation from this regulation in exceptional cases, if the visitor volume permits it.
- After admission, you have 2.5 hours to discover the Deutsches Bergbau-Museum Bochum.
- Please also note the current reservation information for guided tours above and below ground in advance. If you are interested in a guided tour or an educational offering, please do not forget to tick the appropriate box. Our visitor service will be happy to advise you accordingly. Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to make a booking using this form.
- The exhibition mine can still only be visited as part of a guided tour. If you are interested in a guided tour underground, please make sure you tick the appropriate box.
- Please leave us any comments - for example, if you need information about barrier-free access - in the relevant field of the form.
- Please have an identity document or booking confirmation ready when you arrive at the museum.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Deutsches Bergbau-Museum Bochum!
- Your appointment request will be reviewed by the Visitor Service (Tue. to Fri. 9:00 am to 3:00 pm).
- Our visitor service will contact you to confirm the appointment or to arrange another time slot.
- Only then is your visit to the Deutsches Bergbau-Museum Bochum registered.
In order to ensure responsible handling of the infection risks posed by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, extensive changes have been implemented in everyday operations. Please take note of these for your visit.